Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Alice and Olivia Bubble Belted Dress

Alice and Olivia! Kim recently wore a 12th Street by Cynthia Vincent skirt to the Obsessed movie premiere and teamed it with a leather jacket, so this dress totally has that similar look in one. The bubble hem skirt or dress look never looks the most flattering on the hanger, but you can definitely wear one when you're accentuating the waist.

This bubble hem dress at Dash has lots of fabric for a fun look! The leather tank top is attached to the bottom and has a purple skinny belt to make it all work together!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice and an amazing post. I like it. Keep it up.

Buy Leather Jackets,
Leather Skirts

Unknown said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
Brea Locksmith

Unknown said...

Its Pleasure to read your blog.The above articles is very impressive, and I really enjoyed reading your blog and points that you expressed. I love to come back on a regular basis,post more on the subject. Thanks for sharing...keep writing!!!
Miami Web Design Company

Unknown said...

Your blog is absolutely SO very cool, cool being inadequate. I'm 61 now but at age 16 I jumped out of a plane in Orange, Mass. Very wonderful and I'm glad I did it too. Congratulations and welcome to the club!
Miami Web Design Company

Online Shopping said...

I really enjoyed the points being presented in the blog, which would not have come into notice otherwise. It would be great pleasure to come again and again to further enrich myself.

Online Shopping

Kim Kardashian Fan Blog said...

i really love kim kardashian she is so beautiful

Leire said...

so in love with that skirt!!!!!!
http://fashionreallyrocks.blogspot.com/

Hitbitt said...

http://www.filejungle.com/l/zaMKYM